Get ready for an adventure in the Pays des Quatre Bras! Step into the shoes of real detectives, equipped with a bag full of tools and clues, to fulfil the mission that has been entrusted to you.
Game duration: +- 2 hours
Genappe – 1815: It is the eve of the Battle of Quatre Bras… and Emperor Napoleon has been the victim of a theft. His legendary hat has been stolen. Go and meet residents of Genappe. Everyone has an alibi, but one of them must be guilty… Puzzles, clues and riddles, it’s up to you to find out who!
The game is only available in French.
- Minimum recommended age: 8 years old
- Book your adventure bag via email@example.com or on +32 (0)67 772343
- Head to the Relais du Visiteur from Tuesday to Saturday and at Gossiaux bakery on Sundays between 9am and 3pm
- Last departure at 3pm
- Pick up an adventure bag for free in exchange for a deposit that will be returned to you at the end of your adventure (ID card, driving licence, etc.)
- When you have identified the culprit, go back to the start point to confirm your answer and pose for a nice souvenir photo!
Visit language : French
From Tuesday till Saterday: 9 am – noon and 1-5 pm