By car and motorbike
La Grenouillère farm.
The farm, dating from the 18th, 19th and 20th centuries, stands at the end of a short, paved path. It comprises partially whitewashed sections in brick, quartzite and limestone, with gable roofs, partly tiled, around a many-sided paved courtyard. Access through a wide, deep porch beneath a plain wood beam. Original carriage entrance. A barn with a single door in the side wall occupies the southern wing, bearing the date on a stone in the gateway: ‘1858’