Discover the site of the battle of 18th June 1815 where 300 000 men from 7 nations clashed. The Memorial 1815 pass combines various attractions linked to the Waterloo Battlefield:
– After a memorable climb of 226 steps, the Lion’s Mound gives you a unique view of the battlefield.
– Buried at the foot of the Lion’s Mound, the Memorial allows you to experience one of the most turbulent times in our History as if you were there.
– An immense panoramic frieze (circumference 110m, height 12m) made in 1912 takes you to the heart of the battle with an impressive soundtrack.
– Last authentic witness of the battle, the Hougoumont Farm provides a unique setting: 4 exhibition rooms coupled with a multimedia show.
Visit language : German, English, French, Italian, Dutch, Russe,Chinois,Espagnol,Japonais
labels : Bienvenue vélo
From 01/04 to 30/06: 10 am – 6.30 pm
From 01/07 to 31/08: 9:30 am – 7:30 pm
From 01/09 to 31/10: 10 am – 6.30 pm
From 01/11 to 31/03: 10 am – 5.30 pm
Opening of the Hougoumont Farm: every Wednesday afternoon en Saturday (every day in July and August and only during the week-end from November to March).
Adult: €17 or €19 with entertainment
Student and senior: €16 or €18 with entertainment
Child (10-17 years old): €9 or €10 with entertainment
Child <10 years: free
Hougoumont Farm: €8
Adult: €37 / Student, Senior (60+): €35 / Child (10-17 years old): €19
Pass 1815: Access the 6 attractions of the Battlefield of Waterloo at a very attractive price: Waterloo 1815 Memorial, Wellington Museum and Napoleon’s Last HQ.
Adult: €23 / Student, senior: €22 / Child (10-17 years): €14 / Child <10 years: free (excluding entertainment).
Equipments and Services on site
- Accessible People with limited mobility
- Coach park