Discover the site of the battle of 18th June 1815 where 300 000 men from 7 nations clashed. The Memorial 1815 pass combines various attractions linked to the Waterloo Battlefield:
– After a memorable climb of 226 steps, the Lion’s Mound gives you a unique view of the battlefield.
– Buried at the foot of the Lion’s Mound, the Memorial allows you to experience one of the most turbulent times in our History as if you were there.
– An immense panoramic frieze (circumference 110m, height 12m) made in 1912 takes you to the heart of the battle with an impressive soundtrack.
– Last authentic witness of the battle, the Hougoumont Farm provides a unique setting: 4 exhibition rooms coupled with a multimedia show.
Visit language : German, English, French, Italian, Dutch, Russe,Chinois,Espagnol,Japonais
labels : Bienvenue vélo
From 01/04 to 30/06: 10 am – 6.30 pm
From 01/07 to 31/08: 9:30 am – 7:30 pm
From 01/09 to 31/10: 10 am – 6.30 pm
From 01/11 to 31/03: 10 am – 5.30 pm
Opening of the Hougoumont Farm: every Wednesday afternoon en Saturday (every day in July and August and only during the week-end from November to March).
Adult: €19,5 or €23
Student and senior: €17,5 or €21
Child (10-17 years old): €9,75 or €11,5
Child <10 years: free
Hougoumont Farm: €9 of €10
Adult: €43 / Student, Senior (60+): €39 / Child (10-17 years old): €21
Pass 1815: Access to the Domain of the battle of Waterloo, Wellington Museum and Napoleon’s Last HQ at a very attractive price:
Adult: €29 / Student, senior: €26 / Child (10-17 years): €16 / Child <10 years: free
Equipments and Services on site
- Accessible People with limited mobility
- Coach park